TS ECET Result 2022: The application forms for Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) were filled out by the applicants, a while back, and the date for the exam for recently announced by the authority which is 1 August 2022. The result of the same will be out on 12th August 2022 i.e. today. all the candidates are asked to visit the site and check out the result.
Now, as the date of the examination, the applicants must be wondering about the whole procedure of the TS ECET Result 2022, and how they are chosen for admission into various courses, through this article we will try to discuss all of the things as mentioned earlier and more.
TS ECET Result 2022
The results will be released on the website: ecet.tsche.ac.in, based on this result the applicants will be given admission into several courses, as the exam was concluded on 1 August 2022, and after that, all the candidates started searching for the result date. Candidates can visit the site and check out the rank card for the written examination.
Overview of TS ECET Result 2022
Before delving into the detailed discussion regarding TS ECET Result 2022, we will mention its highlights.
The table below gives us a brief idea of what things are associated with TS ECET Result 2022.
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Supervising Authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad|
|Start date of registration||6 April 2022|
|Last date of registration||6 July 2022|
|Date of Exam||1 August 2022|
|Courses Offered||BE/B. Tech, B. Pharmacy, other degree programs|
|Admit Card releasing date||27 July 2022|
|Date of Result||12th August 2022|
How to check the TS ECET Result 2022 and download the rank card
The result can only be checked by the applicants online on the website we have mentioned above, as he is now available on the official portal of the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test. Check out the steps to download the rank card for the written examination.
Now we will talk about the process of checking the TS ECET Result 2022 step-by-step.
- Open the website: http://ecet.tsche.ac.in
- As we have mentioned above, on the homepage search for the result link in the latest updates section.
- A new page will open where you will be asked to log in.
- Enter all the log-in details and download your result.
The details that the applicants require to fill in on the log-in page are given below:
- Date of birth
- Hall ticket number
- Registration Number
Take a printout of the result as well, it is beneficial for the further admission processes.
Particulars mentioned on the TS ECET Result 2022
TS ECET result/rank card contains some necessary information that is needed in the further admission process, so the applicants should check it very cautiously
These details are usually present on the TS ECET Result, so all the applicants are requested to go through them once:
- Marks Scored by the applicants (in different subjects)
- Admit card number
- Applicant’s Name
- Total Marks
- Applicant’s Category
TS ECET Admission Process 2022
The applicants will be shortlisted based on their merit rank in TS ECET according to their marks in TS ECET. According to the rules that are set by the higher authority, 85% of the seats in the colleges are reserved for local applicants, the other 15% are not reserved.
The qualifying percentage that an applicant needs to meet in order to get a rank is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects. Although, for SC/ST applicants there is no specific ranking criterion.
For admission into degree programs, the applicants who have beforehand obtained a diploma are given first preference, and then other applicants’ fates are decided by the number of vacant seats.
After the applicants are able to secure a rank and fulfil other criteria of admission, they are called for the process of counselling, after which they are given admission to different colleges and courses.
TS ECET Result 2022– Important Links
|Official website||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad|
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens in the case of a Tie in aggregate in TS ECET 2022?
In that case, the order is
1. The marks obtained in Engineering subject, if there is a further tie then;
2. The marks obtained in mathematics, and if there is somehow still a tie then;
3. The marks obtained in Physics.
Is there a negative marking in TS ECET?
There is no negative marking in TS ECET, i.e. no extra marks will be deducted from applicants’ total marks if the answer is wrong.
Can applicants apply for revaluation if they are not satisfied with the TS ECET Result 2022?
We have no information regarding any revaluation process yet, but the applicants can surely contact the higher authority to ask for it after the result is out.