RUHS Nursing Application 2022 – The Rajasthan University of Health Science has invited the application for Nursing admission. The administration will be releasing the application for various courses like nursing, pharmacy, radiotherapy technology, and PG diploma in perfusion technology etc. The application process will start on 18th August 2022 (5:00 PM) Thursday and the last date to submit the application form is on 6th September 2022 (11:55 PM) Tuesday. The application will be filled in an online mode only there will be no other mode of submitting the application form. Candidates can go through the Notification available on the official portal of RUHS, visit the site read the instruction and fill out the application form for the Nursing course.
RUHS Nursing Application 2022
All the aspirants this is a very good opportunity for you as the application procedure is going to start, so you can fill out the application form and apply for the admission process. Many candidates were waiting for the University to publish the notification regarding the entrance exam for Nursing admission. After the application procedures are completed then the authority will display fresh notification regarding the further admission process.
Key Highlights Rajasthan University of Health Science Nursing Application 2022
|Article type||RUHS Nursing Application 2022|
|Article Category||Application form|
|Name of the University||Rajasthan University of Health Science|
|Other courses||Pharmacy, Radiotherapy technology, and PG diploma in perfusion technology etc|
|Date of filling out the application form||18th August 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||6th September 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Exam type||Entrance exam|
Rajasthan University Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
There are some eligibility criteria for the candidates applying for the Nursing course, the candidates who will qualify the criteria will be eligible to apply for the admission process. Before applying for admission the candidate’s education qualification is required for the course, here we have stated some educational qualifications for all the candidates.
- The applicant must have qualified 12th class or equivalent in science stream from the recognized board.
- The applicants must have secured 45% marks in English/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC and other categories must have secured 40% marks.
- The aspirant must be medically fit.
- The candidates must have pursued GNM from the Indian Nursing Council.
- The aspirant must have obtained a diploma in nursing before the implementation of the new integrated course.
- The candidate must have registered as a Nurse and midwifery with their respective state nursing council.
RUHS Nursing Application 2022– Schedule
|Event||Date of event|
|Date of filing out the application form||18th August 2022 (5:00 PM) Thursday|
|Last date for submitting the application form||6th September 2022 (11:55 PM) Tuesday|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
|Date of publishing admit card||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
|Counselling process||To be notified|
- RRB Group D Admit Card 2022
- UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- PU CET PG Exam Result 2022
- SAMS Odisha HS Merit List 2022
Rajasthan University Exam Scheme 2022
The written examination for Nursing will be conducted shortly by the authority, as the application procedure will start on the given date. The candidates will shortly come to know about the exam date, once the application procedure is completed the authority will publish a new notification regarding the further process. The candidates will come to know about the syllabus for the written examination, which will be available in the official notification. Here are the full details regarding the examination.
- The exam will be a computer-based test.
- There will be a total of 100 multiple choice questions.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The questions will consist of 1 mark each.
- There will be no negative marking for the exam.
- The examination will be asked in both English and Hindi language.
How to fill out RUHS Nursing Application 2022?
The application will start on the above-mentioned date, aspirants must submit the application form before the closure of the application window. The authority will not entertain any late submission of the application form, if any candidates submit the form after the due date then their application will be rejected. If any candidates fail to apply for the entrance exam or are unable to do so then you can follow the below-mentioned procedure.
- To apply for the Nursing entrance exam, log on to the official website of Rajasthan University of Health Science i.e. www.ruhsraj.org.
- After you have landed on the official portal then on the main page of the site you will be able to view the relevant link for the application form and click on that link.
- After you clicked on the link then you will be taken to the new page, and there you have to start filling out the application form.
- Enter all the asked details on the application form and then upload the requested documents with the application form.
- Later on, you have to pay the fee for the application form.
- After you have completed filling out the application form then click on the submit option.
- After you have submitted the application form your information will be recorded.
- By following the above-mentioned procedure you will be able to apply for the Nursing admission process.
RUHS Nursing Application 2022 Required Documents
The applicants have to upload some documents with the application form, as it is mandatory for all the candidates to upload the documents. Without submitting the documents the application will not proceed further, here we have listed down some documents for all the viewers.
- 10th class mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Date of birth
- Copy of photo id
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id
- Driving license
- School id card
- PWD certificate( If applicable)
- EWS certificate
- Any other relevant certificate
- Migration certificate
- Domicile certificate
- 4 recent clicked passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
RUHS Nursing Application Fee 2022
The aspirants have to pay the fee for the application form, the application can be paid through credit card, debit card and net banking.
|Exam||General category||Reserved category|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||Rs.1500/-||Rs.750/-|
RUHS Nursing Application 2022 – Important Links
|Download pdf||RUHS Nursing Notification|
|Click>>||Rajasthan University of Health Science|
|Link>>||RUHS Nursing Application (Activated soon)|