OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2022: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission will be conducting the written examination for the Nursing Officer recruitment. The authority will be providing the admit card for the written examination 15 days before the exam date. Applicants will appear for the written examination on 30th October 2022, and the admit card for the same will be provided to all the candidates. Authority will be publishing the new notification for the exam and admit card, candidates have to be in regular touch with the site to get all the related information.
We will also be sharing the full information about the OSSSC Nursing officer admit card, exam, and other processes of recruitment. Candidates are asked to continue reading this article to get all the information.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2022
The admit card is one of the most important documents for the candidates who are going to appear for the written examination. It shows that the candidate is eligible to appear for the examination, and is also eligible for the further recruitment process. All the candidates must download the admit card and carry the hard copy of it to the examination hall. Candidates who appear for the written examination without a hall ticket will not be able to sit for the exam. We will be sharing the full procedure to download the hall ticket for the recruitment process, so go through the full article.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2022– Synopsis
|Article type||OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2022|
|Article Category||Admit card|
|Name of the authority||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Nursing officer|
|Number of posts||4070|
|Date of Examination||30th October 2022|
|Release date of admit card||15 days before the exam date|
|Payscale||Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/-|
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card 2022
- UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Admit Card
- JEE Main Session 1 Admit Card 2023
- UP Agriculture Token Generate 2022
OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Date 2022
The written examination for the nursing officer will be conducted at the end of October 2022, all the candidates who have applied for the recruitment will be able to appear for the examination. The syllabus for the examination is available in the official notification, so all the candidates can visit the website and check out the official notification for the same. The exam date is already out, so candidates should now start preparing for the examination and the hall ticket for the same will be available on the official portal 15 days before the exam date.
Nursing Officer Exam Scheme 2022
The exam will be conducted in the last week of October, and the date is already mentioned in the above paragraph. Candidates have to be well prepared for the examination, here we have shared the full exam scheme for the same.
- The questions will be OMR based, there will be 100 multiple choice questions.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The questions will be based on GNM/B.Sc Nursing course, questions based on practical skills, athematic, English.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks for SC/ ST PWD will be 30% and for other categories, the minimum qualifying marks will be 35%.
How to download OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2022?
The hall ticket for the examination will be out soon, as it is the most important document for the candidate it will be helpful for the candidates till the last procedure of the recruitment. Here we will be sharing the full instruction to download the admit card.
- To download the admit card, firstly log on to the official website of the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.osssc.gov.in.
- After landing on the official website then the candidates have to search for the OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card link under the Recruitment News.
- After that, you will be taken to the new page and there you are supposed to enter the asked details on the new page and then tap on the submit option.
- After that, the hall ticket will appear before you on your screen, go through the hall ticket and then tap on the download option.
- Later on, the candidates have to take the hard copy of the hall ticket and then keep it safe with them and carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam.
Details Mentioned in OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2022
Some details are available on the admit card, candidates must check out the details mentioned in the hall ticket. Here we have listed some particulars for all the viewers.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Date and time of exam
- Duration of the examination
- Exam name
- Name of the post
- Registration number
- Signature if the candidate
- Signature if the authority
- Stamp of the authority
- Photograph of the candidate
- Venue of the exam centre
- Name of the authority
- Category of the candidate
- Important instruction for the day of the exam
|Download pdf||OSSSC Nursing Officer Detailed Notification|
|Check here>>||OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card (Link Activated soon)|
|Check here>>||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|