KCET Result 2022: The Karnataka Examination Authority will be releasing the Karnataka Common Entrance Test result on 30th July 2022. The officials have announced the date and after hearing this news all the candidates are very excited to check their KCET results for the entrance exam. The entrance exam was conducted from the 16th to the 18th of June 2022, and then everyone was waiting for the release date of the cetonline.karnataka.gov.in result. The link for the cetonline.karnataka.gov.in result will be available on the mentioned date, all the candidates should be ready with the admit card details to check out the KCET scorecard. After you have downloaded the result go through each and every detail mentioned in it.
KCET Result 2022
Many candidates have appeared for the common entrance test who are seeking admission to the undergraduate level courses. Now that the exam is concluded everyone was searching for the date of declaration of the result on other sites, but they fails to get the proper information. All the viewers are hereby informed that now the authority has displayed the exact date of announcing the KCET result for the entrance exam. After the result is announced then the candidates who will qualify for the result will go through the further selection process.
|Article type||KCET Result 2022|
|Name of the authority||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Exam name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Exam type||Entrance test|
|Date of downloading the KCET result||30th July 2022|
- Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022
- DACE Free UPSC Coaching Admit Card 2022
- UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Admit Card 2022
- Indian Airforce Agniveer Result 2022
KCET Merit List 2022
After the KCET result is out the authority will be releasing the merit list for all the candidates, the candidate who qualifies the result will get their names on the merit list. After that the shortlisted candidates will get an invitation for the counselling session, applicants have to appear for the counselling program along with the required documents.
Steps to Download KCET Result 2022 at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
All the candidate who has appeared for the entrance examination will be able to download the result for the same. While checking out the result the candidates might face some issues, there can be some traffic on the site. You do not have to panic, just wait for some time and then try again and follow the same procedure. Check out the below-mentioned procedure to download the scorecard.
- To download the KCET result, log on to the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority i.e. cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- After you have visited the official website then on the main page of the website you will find you will be able to see Flash news and under that, you will be able to view the KCET result option.
- Now once you have clicked on the option then you will be taken to the new page and there you will be asked to enter the asked details.
- After you have entered all the details then tap on the Submit option, and then within a few seconds, the result will appear before you on your screen.
- Checkout the full result and then click on the download option and then take the printout of the scorecard and keep it with you for future use.
- By following the above-mentioned procedure you will be able to download the KCET result successfully.
Points Mentioned in the KCET Result 2022
All the applicants while downloading the Karnataka Common Entrance Test result from the official website must go through all the details that are mentioned in the scorecard. Here are the points available in the scorecard.
- Name of the applicants
- Roll number of the candidates
- Date of birth of the candidate
- The rank of the candidate
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- Grade of the candidate
- The final status of the result
Karnataka CET Post Process 2022
After the result is declared the authority will be conducting the counselling procedure for all the candidates who will qualify for the result. During the counselling session, the authority will be alloting candidates’ prefered colleges and courses to the candidates. The authority will be informing all the candidates about the schedule of the counselling session, and candidates have to appear at the counselling session along with their documents. The administration will be verifying the documents of the candidates. If any candidate fails to carry their documents with them then they will not be allotted their preferred seats in their preferred college.
After the contenders have been allocated their preferred seats in their chosen college, then the candidates have to report to the allocated colleges. You have to carry some of the documents with you on the day of reporting for verification purposes, and it is mandatory to bring your documents, to enter the college premises.
KCET Result 2022: Important Links
|Check>>||KCET Result Twitter|
|Click>>||Karnataka Examination Authority|
In the above article, we have mentioned everything about the KCET, if you have any questions regarding the same then give feedback about it here on this page.