Karnataka DCET Application 2022: The Karnataka Examination Authority has started accepting applications for Diploma Common Entrance Test. The authority has released the notification for the entrance examination, the application form is now available on the official website. The candidates who are willing to apply for the admission process can fill out the form, the application process started on 27th September 2022. The last date of submitting the application form is on 7th October 20222. The authority will be conducting the DCET for applied science and applied mathematics subjects. The details related to the Karnataka DCET Application will be available here on this page, so read the article till the end.
Karnataka DCET Application 2022
The Karnataka DCET Application form will be filled in an online mode, no application will be accepted in any other mode. The candidates will get the application link on the official website, firstly the candidates have to get themselves registered for the application. After that fill out all the details in the application form and submit it within the given period. The candidates are asked to fill in genuine information in the application form or else their application will be rejected. Many candidates are willing to get admission in the Undergraduate course.
Candidates can go through the requested criteria to apply for the post, candidates applying for the B.Arch course must have valid NATA scores to apply for the course. If the candidates do not have the NATA scores then they will not be able to apply for the admission process.
|Name of the article||Karnataka DCET Application 2022|
|Name of the authority||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Date of filling out the application form||27th September 2022|
|Last date of submitting the form||7th October 2022|
|Mode of submission||Online mode|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Release date of admit card||To be notified|
Eligibility Criteria 2022
The candidates who are willing to apply for the post are asked to visit the official website and start applying for the bachelor’s course. The candidates willing to apply for the undergraduate course have to go through the Karnataka DCET eligibility criteria set by the authority, one who falls under the required criteria will be able to apply for the admission process.
- The candidates who passed any diploma examination or equivalent are eligible to apply for the admission process.
- The candidates must have an aggregate mark minimum 0f 45% marks and for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category, the minimum mark is 40% marks.
- Candidates who want to get admission to the B.Arch course must have valid NATA (National Aptitude Test for Architecture) scores organized by the council of architecture.
How to Apply For Karnataka DCET Application 2022?
The application form for the DCET is available on the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority, the candidates willing to apply for admission are asked to fill out the details in the form. The aspirants are informed that the application window is open, so quickly visit the site and start filling out the details for the application form. Here is the full procedure to apply for the DCET.
- To apply for admission, firstly visit the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority i.e. cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- After landing on the official website the candidates have to tap on the Admission option available at the top of the main page.
- After that, the dropdown list will appear before you, click on the Diploma CET 2022 option.
- After that, on the new page, you are supposed to tap on the Diploma CET Application Link.
- After that on the new page click on the New User option and then on the next page the registration form will appear before you, fill out the form and submit it.
- Later on login with your registration number, password, and the captcha code and then tap on the Login option.
- The application form will appear before you, fill out all the requested details in the form and then upload the required documents with the form.
- After that Preview, the application form and then click on the submit option, and then your information will be recorded.
कर्नाटक डिप्लोमा CET Admission Schedule 2022
|DCET Information Bulletin 2022||27th September 2022 (After 2:00 PM)|
|Online application process||27th September 2022 ( From 3:00 PM)|
|The last date to submit the application form||7th October 2022 (5:30 PM)|
|Last date to enter application detail online||7th October 2022 (11:59 PM)|
|Date of downloading admission ticket||It will be notified later|
|Exam date||It will be notified later|
Karnataka DCET Application 2022: Important Links
|Download Pdf||Karnataka DCET Application Notification|
|Download||Karnataka DCET Information bulletin|
|Application Form Link||Karnataka DCET Application Application Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority examine DCET?
The authority of KE will be conducting the Karnataka DCET soon.
Is there any other mode of submitting the Karnataka DCET?
No, The application form for the Karnataka DCET will only be submitted in an online mode.