Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023: The application process for the probationary officer has been concluded by the authority of Karnataka Bank. All those who have applied for the recruitment will be able to sit for the written examination scheduled on 19th February 2023. The exam date for the written exam is now announced by the authority on the official portal. To appear for the examination you will have to download the Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023, so that you can take the hard copy of it along with you to the exam centre. No candidates will be allowed to appear for the examination if they appear without holding the Karnataka Bank PO Call letter.
Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023
The admit card is the most important document for the candidates as it will be very useful for all the aspirants till the last procedure of recruitment. You have to enter the asked details on the site to download the Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023. The admit card will only be available online mode, as there is no other mode of downloading the hall ticket. The admit card consists of all the important information of the candidates as well as details related to the examination. The authority will shortly be displaying the link for the hall ticket on the official portal once they have decided on the date for the examination. We will also be sharing the direct link for the hall ticket so you can also refer to this page to download the call letter.
karnatakabank.com Probationary Officer Admit Card 2023- Overview Table
|Article type||Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023|
|Article Category||Admit card|
|Name of the organisation||Karnataka Bank|
|Name of the post||Probationary officer (PO)|
|Exam date||19th February 2023|
|Date of releasing admit card||A week before the exam date|
Karnataka Bank PO Exam Pattern 2023
The authority will be shortly conducting the written examination for the probationary officer position. You can check out the syllabus for the examination on the notice as the exam will be conducted on 19th February 2023. Here we are sharing the Karnataka Bank PO Exam Pattern 2023 for the examination.
- The examination will be objective type and descriptive type.
- There will be a total of 200 multiple-choice questions which will be of 120 minutes.
- There will be a total of 2 questions for 25 marks which will be of 30 minutes.
- The medium of the questions will be in English.
- Each MCQ will have five alternative questions.
- For every wrong answer, there will be a 1/4 negative marking.
- The topics for MCQ will be computer awareness, English language, general awareness, Reasoning, and quantitative aptitude.
- For the descriptive tests, there will be English language essay-type question
How To Download Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023?
The admit card for the written examination for Karnataka Bank PO will be available shortly on the official portal. All those who are willing to appear for the examination can download the Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card from the site once the link is activated. The exam date is already announced and the authority will be issuing the hall ticket a week before the examination, which will be informed soon. To download the hall ticket follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Firstly log on to the official portal of Karnataka Bank i.e. karnatakabank.com
- After landing on the official site scroll down the main page and tap on the Career option available at the end of the Home page.
- Now you will be taken to the new page where you are supposed to search for the Admit card link under the Career option.
- Once you find the link tap on that link and on the fresh page enter the asked details and submit the information.
- Now the hall ticket will appear before you on your screen, check out the details mentioned in it and click on the download option to save it in your system.
- Now you are supposed to take the hard copy of your hall ticket and carry it with you on the exam day.
Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Download pdf||Karnataka Bank PO notification|
|Link>>||Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card Link (Activated Soon)|
|Follow official website||Karnataka Bank|
|Follow for more updates||Puonline Home page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for PO recruitment?
The selection of the candidates will be made based on online written tests and interview round.
when will the authority conduct the written examination for the PO position?
the written exam will be held on 19th February 2023 in different exam centres
When will the authority display the link for Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023?
The link for the hall ticket will be available on the official portal of Karnataka Bank.