IB SA Admit Card 2023: Recently, the Intelligence Bureau (IB) released the notification for the Senior Assistant (SA) and Multi-tasking Staff (MTS) posts for 1675 vacancies. The IB examination will be conducted by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). The date of the exam will also be released by the ministry on its official website.
IB SA and MTS examinations are conducted in three tiers. For the tier 1 written examination, the IB SA admit card will be released two weeks before the online examination. The date of the release of the admit card will be released on the official website. Candidates can update themselves by browsing the MHA website or they can visit our website for any information related to the IB SA admit card or examination. Candidates who want more information about the IB SA admit card must read the full article.
IB SA Admit Card Date 2023
The Intelligence Burea SA and MTS examination date will be released soon. The aspirants waiting for the examination should have detailed information about the admit card, the procedure to download the admit card and the exam scheme of the IB Senior Assistant recruitment. In the given table we have provided you with the outline of the recruitment.
|Name of the organisation||Intelligence Bureau|
|Name of the examination||IB SA and MTS 2023 Examination|
|Name of the post||Security Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff Examination|
|Number of Vacancies||1675|
|Admit card release||To be notified|
|Selection process||Tier-1, Tier-2 and interview|
Also check: Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023
How to download IB Recruitment Hall Ticket?
The date of tier 1 written examination will be updated soon by the officials. Two weeks before the written examination, the hall ticket will also be released for the candidates. When the admit card is released on the official website, candidates can start downloading and the procedure to download the admit card is tabulated in the following steps.
- Navigate to the official website of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA): https://www.mha.gov.in/
- On the Mha website home page, click on the notification section.
- Now, tap on “Vacancies”.
- A new page of the website will appear, in this page click on the notification showing the IB SA and MTS examination admit card.
- Now, enter the details and click on the submit button.
- The hall ticket for the IB exam will appear on your screen.
- Print the IB hall ticket.
Intelligence Bureau SA Exam Scheme
Candidates who have applied for the IB SA exam should also know about the examination pattern which will help them to formulate strategies accordingly. The examination pattern of the IB exam is explained in the following steps:
- Tier 1: The Intelligence Bureau Tier-1 online exam for the post of SA and MTS will be conducted as per the schedule. It is a 100 marks written examination in which 100 MCQs must be solved in one hour. This exam is divided into 5 sections: Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning, English, General awareness and studies. 0.25 marks will be deducted from every wrong answer.
- Tier 2: The selected candidates will be called for the offline descriptive examination. In Tier 2, the candidates are given one hour in which the candidate has to translate 500 words from the local language to English or vice versa. The IB examination consists of 40 marks.
- Tier 3: In Tier 3, the selected candidates’ interviews will be conducted. The personality of candidates will be checked from this interview. The interview consists of 50 marks. In the interview, 10 marks of the spoken ability examination will also be conducted for the candidates who have applied for the Senior executive posts. This examination is part of tier 2 which is performed with the interview.
IB SA Admit Card 2023: Important links
|Official website||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Available Soon||IB SA Admit Card link|
|Check here||PUONLINE Home page|
When will the tier 1 written examination of IB SA and MTS examination be conducted?
The date of the written examination will be notified soon by the official in the released notification.
For which post the spoken ability test is conducted?
In the IB exam, the spoken ability test is conducted for the Senior Assistant (SA) posts only.
Is there a provision for negative markings in objective-type questions in the IB SA exam?
Yes, 1/4 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer whereas 1 mark will be fetched by the candidate for the right answer.