Central Bank of India Apprentice Admit Card 2023: In the selection process for the posts of apprentices, the bank will organize an online exam in the second week of April 2023. For this examination, the bank will issue an e-Admit Card to the applicants. The Central Bank of India Apprentice Admit Card 2023 will likely issue the Call Letter for the exam through their official portal. Furthermore, the bank might also send an email to the registered applicants for the issuance of the Hall Ticket. During the online examination, the applicants need to present this Call Letter. The registered applicants for CBI Apprentice Online Exam 2023 will learn all the details for its Admit Card by scrolling through this article.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Admit Card 2023
After the applicants are issued the Central Bank of India Apprentice Admit Card 2023, they need to paste a recent color passport-size photograph on it. This photograph must be the same that the applicants uploaded in the application form. Furthermore, the applicants must also go through all the exam-related details that are printed on the Call Letter. If the applicants find any kind of in these details, then they are also required to report it to the bank.
सेंट्रल बैंक ऑफ इंडिया अपरेंटिस प्रवेश पत्र 2023: Quick Details
|Type of Article||Admit Card|
|Concerned Admit Card||Central Bank of India Apprentice Admit Card 2023|
|Total Number of Vacancies||5000|
|Dates of the Application Process||20 March 2023 to 3 April 2023|
|Release date of the e-Admit Card||To be Notified|
|Mode of release of the e-Admit Card||Online|
|Date of the Examination||Expected in 2nd week of April 2023|
|Mode of the Examination||Online|
|Central Bank of India Official Portal||https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/|
Apprentice CBI e-Admit Card 2023 Mentioned Information
On the Apprentice CBI e-Admit Card 2023, the applicants will find the following information mentioned. Once the applicants obtain the Hall Ticket for the exam, they must ensure the correctness of all this information on it.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Date of Birth and Gender
- Category of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Date of the Examination and Exam Duration
- Important Instructions associated with the Exam
centralbankofindia.co.in Apprentice Admit Card 2023 Downloading Process
By using the steps we have shared in the following procedure, the applicants can download the centralbankofindia.co.in Apprentice Admit Card 2023. We recommend the applicants to keep their login details ready during this process to provide their correct login credentials.
- To begin this process, the applicants must enter the bank’s website homepage through the following URL https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/.
- On the right side of the homepage, the applicants will find the link to the “recruitment” section.
- As soon as the applicants click on this link, they will reach the recruitment portal of the bank.
- On this portal the applicants must look for the Central Bank of India Apprentice Admit Card 2023 link.
- Once the applicants tap on this link, they will end up on the login page of the portal.
- Here, the applicants must provide their correct login credentials in the provided spaces.
- After the applicants proceed to submit these credentials, they can obtain the e-Admit Card.
- The applicants need to download this admit card and also obtain a few hard copies of it for the examination.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Online Exam 2023
The Central Bank of India Apprentice Online Exam 2023 will be conducted sometime in the second week of April 2023. This examination will have questions from the 5 distinct subjects. With their CBI Apprentice Call Letter 2023, the applicants will appear for this exam using their camera enabled Laptop, Desktop, Mobile, etc. The details of the time and date of this exam will be conveyed to the applicants through their registered email ids. Moreover, the same will be provided in their respective Admit Cards.
Online Exam Instructions
For the online exam for the Apprentice posts at Central Bank of India, the following instructions must necessarily be followed by the applicants
- After the applicants obtain the Admit Card, they must paste a passport-size photograph (the one which they uploaded in the application form) on it. Moreover, the applicants also need to sign across the photograph they paste on the admit card.
- The applicants must be ready with their computer enabled device at least an hour prior to the start time of the online exam.
- The applicants must make sure their internet is properly working to avoid any errors during the exam.
- During the exam, the applicants must also display the ID proof that they uploaded during the application process for the posts.
|Download Online||Central Bank of India Apprentice Admit Card 2023|
Where will the online exam for the Apprentices post at Central Bank of India be conducted?
The applicants can take part in the online exam at their homes through a camera enabled device such as laptop, desktop, etc.
Will the bank send a hard copy of the Admit Card to the applicants personally?
No, the bank will not send a hard copy of the admit card personally to the applicants.
What details do the applicants need to download the Hall Tickets on the bank’s website?
The applicants need their login credentials which they attained during the application process to download the Hall Ticket on the bank’s website.
Hope you have got all your answered here, follow us for more information.