CBSE Board Registration Form 2023: Central Board of Secondary Education will hold the board examination in Feb/ March/ April 2023. The registration for the board examination will begin on 17th September 2022, the candidates who are going to appear for the 10th and 12th board examinations in 2023 have to register themselves first. The registration link will be available in the official portal of CBSE on the mentioned date, and the last date of submitting the form is on 30th September 2022. All the students who are going to appear for the 2023 examination have to fill out the CBSE Board Registration Form.
Many students from the previous year or before that also have a compartment in any of the subjects or are repeating the year also have to register if they are appearing for the examination.
CBSE Board Registration Form 2023
The CBSE Board Registration Form will be filled in an online mode, students will be able to submit all their documents with the application form by applying online. The students are waiting for the exam dates and are very anxious as the exam is going to be conducted soon. Further details about the same will be informed to all the students in the coming days, stay connected with the website as we will also be sharing detailed information about CBSE Board Registration Form.
|Article type||CBSE Board Registration Form 2023|
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Class||10th and 12th|
|Date of filling out the application||17th September 2022|
|Last date of submitting the form||30th September 2022|
|Exam date||February/ March/ April 2023|
|Mode of registration||Online mode|
|Academic year||2021- 2022|
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2022
- UGC NET Result 2022
- UP NHM CHO Result 2022
- SCCL Junior Assistant Result 2022
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Board Registration
The students who will be registering for the board examination must go through the eligibility criteria for the same. The students who are appearing for the compartment examination or are repeating the year for the 10th or 12th class must go through the criteria. Here we are sharing the eligibility criteria for the 10th and 12th classes.
- Students who are repeating classes 10th and 12th can fill out the CBSE Board Registration Form for the examination
- The students whose result has been declared as failed in the year 2017, 218, 2019, 2020 and 2021 can apply for the examination.
- The candidates who have completed the course and have been allotted the roll number to appear for the 10th and 12th board examination but failed to appear for the examination due to medical reasons can fill out the registration form.
- The student who has a compartment in 10th and 12th class in any one of the subjects from 6 subjects than in that case student must apply as an essential repeat while applying for the examination.
- Women students who are permanent residents of the National Capital Territory of Delhi and have attained the age for entering class 10th or one who has qualified class 10th or equivalent and are willing to paper for 12th examination can apply for the examination but under some circumstances, the viewers can check out the notification that we will be sharing at the end of this article.
- The physically handicapped students who are bonafide residents of the National Capital Territory of Delhi and have qualified class 10th in the year 2021 or before are eligible to register for the 2023 board examination and students.
- The PH candidate who is a resident of NCT of Delhi and is facing difficulty to attend a normal institute involving practical training can also apply for the exam by showcasing the medical certificate to the board.
- Candidates who have qualified in the 10th and 12th examinations in the year 2022 and want to take the examination just for improvement in a particular subject can register, but the student must have appeared in the 2022 examination for which he/ she is reappearing in the 2023 examination.
Procedure to Fill out CBSE Board Registration Form 2023?
The students who are going to appear for the board examination in 2023 have to first register themselves for the examination and every student must do so. If any candidate fails to register for the exam the student will not be able to appear for the exam as there are some details of the students which have to be filled in so that their information can be recorded. The student gets the roll number which is mentioned on the admit card, so every detail should be properly mentioned in the hall ticket the student. Below we have discussed the full procedure to register for the CBSE examination 2023.
- Firstly, the student has to log on to the official portal of the Central Board of Secondary Education i.e. www.cbse.gov.in.
- Post visiting the website the students will have to search for the CBSE Board Registration form on the main page of the site.
- After that, the form will appear on the new page candidate have to enter all the asked details in the registration form.
- After that upload the asked documents with the form and then pay the fee for the registration process.
- After the whole procedure is completed and the candidates have paid the fee then tap on the Submit option and then your information will be recorded.
- By following the above-mentioned procedure the candidates will be able to do the CBSE Board Registration Form 2023.
CBSE 10th & 12th Registration Fee 2022
The students filling out the registration form have to pay the fee for the registration form, the fee can be paid 2online mode. Students can choose their mode of payment which can be done through credit card, debit card and net banking. Below is the list of the fee for the registration form or different exam category
|Fee Slab||In India||Outside India||Schedule for online fee submission along with the form|
|Examination fee||Rs.1500/- for 5 subjects|
Rs.300/- for each subject
|Rs.10,000/- for 5 subjects|
Rs.2000/- per subject
|17th to 30th September 2022 ( Saturday to Friday)|
|Examination fee for Compartment / Additional/ Improvement||Rs.300/- per subject||Rs.2000/- per subject||17th to 30th September 2022 ( Saturday to Friday)|
|Practical fee||Rs.150 for each Practical/ Project work||Rs.350 for each Practical/ Project work||17th to 30th September 2022 ( Saturday to Friday)|
|With late fee||Rs.2000/-( In addition to the prescribed fee)||Rs.2000/-( In addition to the prescribed fee)||1st to 7th October 2022 (Saturday to Friday)|
CBSE Board Registration Form 2023: Important Links
|Download Pdf||CBSE Board Registration Class X Notification|
|Check notification||CBSE Board Registration Class XII Notification|
|Check>>||CBSE Board Registration Link ( Activated Shortly)|
|Official website||Central Board of Secondary Education|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the registration process start?
The registration process will start on 17th September 2022 and the last date for submission is on 30th September 2022
Where can I get the link for the registration form?
The link for the registration form will be available on the official portal of CBSE i.e. www.cbse.gov.in